Your Avant-Garde Tribe
My purpose on this earth is to use my authenticity and passion to equip and empower social entrepreneurs to live in their highest calling, feeling freedom, fulfillment, and security—and inspiring others to do the same.
Today, I want you to feel confident in taking a risk, even if it doesn’t work. Maybe it’s a little crazy, but maybe it’ll inspire you to feel bold and courageous as you go forward. Put yourself out there and take the risks that you were meant to take.
If business is your mission and your mission your business, then you’ve found your tribe. You are avant-garde. You go your own way, make your own path, and do it like no one has done before. The answers to the challenges you're facing aren't in a book and you are not alone.
Tune in and listen to the first episode of Avant-garde Entrepreneur. I'll give you the shortcuts that I wish I had and maybe even teach you to avoid some of my mistakes. We'll talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly of social entrepreneurship. I want you to feel encouraged, equipped, empowered, and unstoppable, because I believe it doesn't have to be hard to be right.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The story behind my podcast journey (01:34)
- A bit about me, my background, and why I’m here (03:20)
- I started this podcast to serve social entrepreneurs (07:57)
- It doesn’t have to be hard to be right (12:39)
- Success in business is really all about your mindset (17:02)
- What you can expect from future episodes (19:23)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.