Overcoming Perfection Paralysis In Entrepreneurship with Nobantu Modise
Do you have perfection paralysis?
Today, I am so excited to be joined by Nobantu Modise. She is the Creative Director at Afrophilia Communications, a digital agency based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Afrophilia Communications uses their strategic communication skills to help develop, support, and collaborate with African brands.
As social entrepreneurs, we are all artists. Our mission, our intention, and our mark on the world is our own beautiful masterpiece. While it can be uncomfortable, creativity is a superpower for social entrepreneurs. When we embrace it and trust it within ourselves, we can create an even bigger impact on the world!
Tune in and listen to the eighteenth episode of Avant-garde Entrepreneur. You will hear how Nobantu discovered her purpose, what her biggest challenge is in her professional life, why all entrepreneurs are artists, and all about her work at Afrophilia Communications.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The pivotal moment in Nobantu’s life (6:36)
- How Nobantu discovered her life’s purpose (8:21)
- About Nobantu’s work at Afrophilia Communications (11:34)
- Why creativity is a gift for entrepreneurs (19:16)
- Nobantu’s advice for other social entrepreneurs (27:38)
Connect With Nobantu Modise
- 5 Mindset Pitfalls to Avoid Workshop Registration March 14, 2023
- Avant-garde Entrepreneur Foundations Waitlist for March 2023
- World Time Buddy
- 5-day Prompted Journal
- Quick Cards