4 Ways To Stay Motivated
Today, I am so excited to talk about four ways that will help you to stay motivated. One of them is a strategy and three of them are tactics. Combined, they have been extremely valuable in my life as an entrepreneur and I have no doubt that they will help you as well.
Wearing a lot of hats and juggling responsibilities comes with being a social enterprise entrepreneur. Burnout is common and it can be a difficult rut to pull yourself out of. Learning from other entrepreneurs about what keeps them motivated will help you apply new practices and discover what works best for you.
Tune in and listen to the fifteenth episode of Avant-garde Entrepreneur. You will hear the four ways that I have learned help keep me motivated as an entrepreneur. By sharing these four tips, I hope I can help other social enterprise entrepreneurs to be reinspired to keep working towards achieving their mission.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A strategy that I have implemented to maintain motivation (7:26)
- The importance of creating a plan (10:27)
- Why it’s valuable to work with yourself (12:01)
- The value of expressing gratitude (14:52)
- 5 Mindset Pitfalls to Avoid Workshop Waitlist March 14, 2023
- Avant-garde Entrepreneur Foundations Waitlist for March 2023
- World Time Buddy
- 5-day Prompted Journal
- Quick Cards